Friday, January 23, 2009

My work in the WSU Art show






So, I know I haven't updated the blog in a while but here is an update. Nothing going on really, except my work that I did this past semester up at the photography program, my pictures were in the annual Student show. The reception was last Thursday, even though I didn't win an award, it was an honor to even have my work in the show. So few get accepted. Here is a picture of my pieces in the show, me with Bella; they are called, "Candles of Inheritance" and "Dolls of Inheritance". I am also posting my photo friends works that did win awards. The photo program swept the awards, it was awesome.

Top to bottom: Matt Glass, Photographer, glassbrain.com; Jamie Kyle, Best in Show (awesome!); Ruth Silver, President Award; and Mackenzie Kasper.

0 comments: